Kanji Premium Black Belt with White Bar - 'Katana'
Katana (カタナ): A long, single-edged sword, commonly used by samurai of ancient and feudal Japan.
Kanji Katana Belts are made with 450 gsm - Pearl Weave - Gi fabric. This makes them incredibly durable, yet soft enough to stay tied under most conditions.They are also slightly lighter than our ‘Original’ model.
As with all Kanji Premium Belts, a considerable amount of research and development went into creating the ‘Katana’ series. The blend of lightweight, durable Gi-fabric has quickly made them one of the preferred choices for Jiu-Jitsu competitors.
• 100% High-quality cotton.
• Made with high-quality Pearl Weave.
• Embroidered labels.
• Maintains color longer than standard belts.
• Superior durability over standard belts.
• Stays fastened for longer.
• Available for custom embroidery.