Kanji Premium Brown Belt - 'Kaze'
Kaze (風): is the Japanese word for wind.
Kanji Kaze Belts (Light-gi fabric competition belts).
As the name suggests, the 'Kaze' series is the lightest premium Jiu-Jitsu belts. It is light, but incredibly durable, yet soft enough to stay tied under most conditions.They are also even lighter than our ‘Katana’ model.
As with all Kanji Premium Belts, a considerable amount of research and development went into creating the ‘Kaze’ series. The blend of lightweight, durable Gi-fabric has quickly made them one of the preferred choices for Jiu-Jitsu competitors.
• 100% High-quality cotton.
• Made with high-quality Pearl Weave.
• Embroidered labels.
• Maintains color longer than standard belts.
• Superior durability over standard belts.
• Stays fastened for longer.
• Available for custom embroidery.
*Kaze is little longer than Original and Katana belts
Great belt, Highly recommend!